13 January 2009

The Worlds Ugliest Scarf

So, last Wednesday one of the ladies in my knitting class offered to loan me a set of her harmony circular needles. I thought to myself, "I can knit something up in a week and give them back to her next Wednesday!" So, I'd had them five days and hadn't done anything with them. Yesterday, as I'm thinking about knitting a pair of socks I think to myself once again, "Crap, I better use those needles for something or I'm going to look like an ass!" So, I grab a bunch of yarn that I never would've put together and started knitting. I'm thinking it may turn into the ugliest scarf ever! It's dark purple, green, light purple and rose. I need to get it done before 7pm tomorrow night so I can give back the needles and show off the ugly scarf. Maybe I'm wrong and it wont be ugly. I'll post a picture when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment