12 January 2009

I hate being broke!

I try really hard not to complain about the fact that I'm currently jobless and have very little money. Unfortunately, today, I need to complain! My unemployment got screwed up this week and I didn't get my check. I just balanced my checkbook and I have $10. Yep! That's it, a whopping $10! Woo-hoo! I'm so freakin' happy right now! I got a letter from the unemployment people that I can call them on Wednesday to get it straightened out. Wednesday?! I was supposed to have my money last Friday!? And they want me to wait until Wednesday to get it worked out so I can have my money when? Next Friday if I'm really, really luck?! What a pile of horse shit! I think the reason this is REALLY bugging me today is because we're expecting a big snow storm tonight. They're calling it a blizzard, but I wont believe it until I see it. Anyway, I finally got a snowblower (which makes me eternally greatful!), but I need to get more gas for it so I'm ready for this blizzard. Problem is I only have TEN DOLLARS! That and I don't want to waste the gas going to get the gas can, gas, and oil I need for the stupid thing. I'm just really frustrated at the whole situation. I so badly want to go back to work. I'm not the kind of person that does well with doing nothing. Fortunatley, my old partner from work called me last week and asked if I wanted to do a side job with him. That was supposed to start today and got pushed back to Thursday. So, if nothing else I'll have a few bucks in my pocket by Friday. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment