20 January 2009

First Day of School

Tonight was the beginning of the Spring semester for me. It wasn't too terrible. Should be an interesting semester if tonight was any indication. The professor for my humanities class seems a little out there. He uses a lot of movie quotes and goes off on tangents quite regularly. I'm all for a tangent now and then, but I don't watch a lot of movies so his quotes were completely lost on me. Hopefully he doesn't do this the entire semester or I'll likely end up banging my head on the desk. The second class is the continuation of the social science class that I took last semester. Same room, same prof, different book. Go figure! I have a feeling this one is going to be interesting. Last semester there weren't a whole lot of people that interacted during the lectures and it seems as though this semester will be totally different. That's definitely a good thing, but I have a feeling there will be a good deal of debating as the class goes on. Should be interesting. I'm also taking a web based math class. Haven't done the online class thing before so it should be interesting to see how this works. I read an e-mail from the prof this morning, but haven't yet figured out how to actually get online and do the work. Will definitely have to figure that out in the morning. Don't want to get behind because I'm too stupid to find the class on the web. All in all it seems like it will be a good semester. I just have to stay on top of the reading... as there will be A LOT of reading! Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment