18 March 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day! (Beannachtam na Feile Padraig!)

So, as I was sitting in my first class of the evening and thinking about how today kind of sucked I wrote this... with every intention of putting it right here. So, here it is...

I am in such a pissy mood! I'm irritated with J and I'm annoyed with my mother. Oooh-Oooh! And I have something stuck in my thumb. It's been sore for days like the skin was cracked, but there was no crack. I just found the spot where there's something under the skin. I'm thinking it's metal. Joy! Will have to cut it open and dig it out. Anyway, I'm stuck in class tonight. Though, even if I didn't have class, I'd still be doing nothing - at least I don't think I would be doing anything.
I'm pissy because my lips are chapped. That is so annoying! What else? I'm pissy because I still don't have a silver claddagh to replace the one I lost two weeks ago. That really annoys me and makes me mad. (It really, really does. Probably shouldn't, but it does!)
I left my cell in my truck. Guess I don't need it while I'm in class, but I still wish I had it. Not pissy about it, but wish I had it nonetheless.
I'll try not to be pissy tomorrow.

That's where it ended. Suffice it to say, the phone was not in my truck. The phone is gone. Now I'm a wee bit pissy about the lost phone thing. Will work on getting it replaced in the morning. Here's the one bright spot of my pissy day. I called my brother to tell him about my phone and ended up meeting up with him for a corned beef and cabbage dinner at an Irish pub (a poor excuse for an Irish pub, but a pub nonetheless). After a pint of Guiness and dinner we went to another Irish pub. This one was more Irish, but they weren't playing Irish music. Hello!? People! It's St. Patrick's Day for crying out loud! Play Irish music in the Irish pubs! What's the matter with folks?! Anyway, had a nice time hanging out with my big brother. So the day wasn't complete crap. :)
I'll still try not to be pissy tomorrow.

May those that love us, love us.
And those that don’t love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if he doesn’t turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles,
So we’ll know them by their limping.

No comments:

Post a Comment